You will depart from your hotel towards Fátima, where Our Lady of Fátima appeared to three shepherd children in 1917.
Here, you will visit the Basilica where Francisco, Jacinta Marto, and Lúcia are buried, the Igreja da Santíssima Trindade (Church of the Holy Trinity), the largest Catholic sanctuary in Portugal, and the Wax Museum that depicts the story of Fátima, with 119 wax figures set appropriately in the ethnography of the time of the apparitions. There will...
- Private transport.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Driver Guide
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you. Please call the supplier within 48 hours, to reconfirm the tour time.
- There may be a dress code in order to enter some churches. Please dress up to standard with shoulders & Knee covered..
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.