Discover the beautiful and historical region of Fátima and explore the most emblematic locations that are part of the origin of the religious phenomenon.
- Explore one of the most important places of Pilgrimage
- Take time to worship and attend a mass
- Visit the town of Aljustrel, home of the Three Little Shepherds
Embark on a journey to the legendary town of Fátima where you will visit the Sanctuary grounds, a place of great symbolism since the figure of Our Lady presented herself to the Three Little Shepherds between 1916 and 1917 to communicate a set of revelations. In Fátima there is much to see, namely the Chapel of the Apparitions that marks the exact l...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- Please be advised that until further notice admission to the monuments listed are not included, however you can purchase skip-the-line admission from your guide.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Praça dos Restauradores
- Hotel pick up service available. Please call at least 48 hours in advance to confirm the pick-up time.