Explore every corner of London with a hop on – hop off bus tour that lets you sightsee at your own pace and discover even more of this sprawling city.
- Hop on and off at any of the over 60 stops around the city on 5 different routes
- Take your pick of either a free walking tour or a free point to point River Thames boat ride
- Stops by all the major landmarks with routes covering the city
Become an expert on one of Europe’s most iconic capitals with the most practical way of sightseeing; a hop on - hop off bus tour is by far the best way of exploring a city full of world famous landmarks. So get a hold of your ticket, hop aboard, relax on the open top and enjoy a ride full of history and magnificent sights. The greatest advantage o...
- Passengers on the Yellow route should use Lancaster Gate Columbia Hotel (Stop LE) (Stop 66) instead.
Passengers on the Orange route should use either Marble Arch Station Park Lane (Stop 17) or Praed Street / Harbet Road (Stop 68). Lancaster Gate, Lancaster Terrace (Stop 67) is temporarily out of service.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- At any of the bus stops.