England’s green and pleasant land awaits at the breathtakingly beautiful Lake District.
- Travel to lands that have inspired literary legends
- Visit Beatrix Potter’s home and gardens
- Enjoy a typical cream tea
This stunning national park, comprises of 94 lakes and hundreds of hills, has captured the hearts and minds of generations of poets and writers such as William Wordsworth and Beatrix Potter. This fully guided tour departs from London and returns within the same day, and is the ultimate escape from the hustle and bustle of the capital. Arrive at th...
- Boat Ride
- Train tickets
- Afternoon tea.
- Minimum Age: 5 years old.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- At the Ticket Office.