Travel in style on-board an iconic, vintage Routemaster bus. Receive a private welcome at The Tower of London, enjoy the food stalls at Borough Market and finish the day with a delicious afternoon tea at Westminster Abbey. Highlights • Travel on a beautifully restored vintage red London bus from the early 1960s • Enjoy an exclusive private tour of...
- Westminster Abbey entrance fee, only if the option is selected
- Tower of London entrance fee
- Afternoon tea
- The team, including the guides and staff have been newly trained in enhanced hygiene and distancing procedures. Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour, and appropriate distancing measures are in place throughout the duration of the tour, including seating arrangements.
Hand sanitiser, anti-viral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day.
The headsets you will receive for the tour to hear your guide are used only once, and the audio-receivers used are disinfected with specialised equipment.
You are encouraged to bring and wear your own face mask, and these must be worn throughout the day. However, disposable face masks are available upon check-in.
- Please note that Westminster Abbey is subject to last minute, unforeseen closures.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.