Journey back in time to Merrie Olde England with this fascinating day trip taking in Oxford, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Warwick Castle. This full-day tour offers an intriguing insight into the English country and lifestyle that few visitors ever get to see.
- Visit the city that is home to the oldest university in the English speaking world
- Experience pretty English country villages and see where William Shakespeare was born
- Conquer Warwick Castle
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the impressive college courtyards and curious cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Being a center of learning for more than 900 years has bequeathed Oxford with countless faculties, halls, libraries, chapels, and lodgings, earned it the so...
- Admission, only if the option is selected
- Air-conditioned transportation
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.