They said it was a dream and that it was as good as impossible to achieve, but this astonishingly wide-ranging tour shows you the very best London attractions in just one day!
- Some of the best attractions in London
- Includes the Tower of London and London Eye!
- See the city from ground, water and high above
Begin with a panoramic tour of the city’s most famous monuments, taking in the Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Changing of the Guard, the Tower of London, a Thames cruise and the London Eye. You also have a choice of a walking tour. The Gothic grandeur of Westminster Abbey is the final resting place of many monarchs and famous figures ...
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee
- Boat Ride
- Air-conditioned transportation
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to the Tour start time.