Tour London in style with a vintage open-top double-decker bus tour and spend the afternoon at one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world.
- Vintage double-decker bus tour through London
- Leisurely cruise along the River Thames
- Audio guide tour of Stonehenge
- Comprehensive experience of London
What better way to see the highlights of London than from onboard a vintage open top double Decker bus? We bring the history of London to life, escort you on your scenic cruise on the River Thames and take you to the perfect spot to watch the Changing of the Guard. Then, in the afternoon, we join an independent coach tour to Stonehenge that include...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Victoria Coach Station