SAVE UP TO 45%! Explore the City of Angels and visit top attractions and landmarks with the Los Angeles Explorer Pass - the tourist pass which allows you to save up to 60% on tickets and tours.
- Save up to 45% with Go City compared to buying individual attraction tickets
- Explore Los Angeles using one digital pass – no printing required!
- Comes with a handy digital guidebook full of useful information
- Enjoy the freedom of creating your own itinerary with 60 days to visit your choice of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions
Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 activities from a list of over 30 attractions and tours. Go behind the scenes at Warner Bros. Studios, hop on and off a Big Bus tour, take a selfie with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds Hollywood, or experience LA beach life and ride on the Santa Monica boardwalk with a full-day rental bike or roller-skates. What'...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
Magic Mountain Pkwy,26101
- You can go along to any of the attractions listed in the activity description.
- Gathering place 2: 6933 Hollywood Boulevard
- Gathering place 3:
Warner Brothers StudiosWarner Blvd,3400