A program for all ages: learn and have fun! With an unprecedented beauty, Los Cabos is considered one of the top Travel destinations in Mexico. When you travel to Cabos, there are a number of activities and things to do during your trip, but nothing like the unforgettable experience with our marine mammals, the dolphins. Dolphin Discovery Los Cabo...
- You are advised to bring your passport.
For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Women less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Please bring biodegradable sunscreen.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.