Pure excitement: action and speed! The most dynamic of all times swim with dolphins program in Los Cabos. Offering its visitors an unforgettable experience that will keep them talking for the rest of their lives. The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus includes two dolphins and all activities are done in the natural waters of the Pacific Ocean. Our friendly st...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Please bring your ID card.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Women less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and biodegradable sunscreen.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.