Perfect entertainment! If one of your big dreams is to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat, now is the time to turn the unimaginable into reality! Facing the Pacific Ocean. The Dolphin Swim and Ride program in Los Cabos will give you the opportunity to be close to the dolphins as you always imagined. Know your world, and come to understand...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- You are advised to bring your passport.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Women less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- We recommend bringing spending money. Please bring swimwear, and optional flip-flops.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.