Experience the sounds, flavours, and sights of Cabo San Lucas. From the majestic views of Cabo Lands’ End to the historic San Jose del Cabo. First, stop at the glass workshop to learn how the skilled glassblowers create incredible pieces and the weavers spin brightly coloured traditional textiles, concluding with a Tequila tasting, perfect to reli...
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Boat Ride
- This excursion is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Please ensure you arrive at the pick-up location at least 15 minutes in advance.