Visit Ávila and Salamanca, two must-see destinations during your stay in Madrid. Discover the charm and history of these picturesque cities on this comprehensive full-day tour.
- Explore the gems of Castile and León
- Travel back to the medieval times at Ávila
- Appreciate the majesty of Salamanca's Plaza Mayor
After meeting your guide, you will head to Salamanca, a university city par excellence whose historic centre has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Discover the city accompanied by a bilingual guide, and stroll through the oldest squares, among which the stunning Plaza Mayor, in its baroque and highly ornamented style, stands out. The ...
- Bilingual guide
- Please bring your ID card.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.