Discover two gems in the Spanish capital, Toledo and Segovia, on a fabulous day trip from Madrid.
- Visit two cities declared World Heritages by UNESCO
- It contemplate a true Roman masterpiece: the aqueduct of Segovia
- Admire the incredible monumental composition of the "city with three cultures"
Enjoy an exciting trip to an authentic outdoor museum; Toledo. In the heart of Spain and surrounded by the River Tagus, this impressive city is considered to be a second Rome and invites you to live an unforgettable experience. Its churches, synagogues, mosques, convents, walls, bridges, turrets, etc. constitute an important artistic and cultural l...
- Entrance fee
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
- Plaza Las Ventas, subway stop “Las Ventas”, exit “Calle Julio Camba”.