This evening tour will offer a unique view of Malta by night, with visits to Rabat, Mdina and Valetta, all enchantingly lit up against the night sky. From the highest point in Mdina marvel the twinkling lights of half the island sparkling before you, a magical and unforgettable evening experience.
- Drive underneath the fortifications of the capital city Valetta
- Meander the labyrinth of narrow streets in Rabat
- Wander through the ancient capital Mdina as it is illuminated at night
Drive under the beautifully illuminated fortifications of Valletta, built after the great siege of 1565 before stopping to enjoy free time at the Valletta Waterfront at the Grand Harbour. Built during the time of Grand Master Pinto, this area comes alive at night, attracting Maltese and tourists alike to its many bars and restaurants. Continue, wi...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call 24 hours in advance to confirm the pick-up time and location.