An Explore Marlborough vehicle will pick you up from your accommodation to commence a Deluxe Guided Biking Wine Tour.
This guided bike tour to three of Marlborough's premium wineries will ride along country roads, river stop-banks and through vineyards.
The tour guide provides commentary throughout the tour on the wines and wineries and also the history and geography of New Zealand's largest wine region. Tour concludes approximately 3.5 or 6.5 hours after commencement, at which time accommodation drop offs commence. Important note If the weather is not suitable for biking every effort will be ma...
- Wine tasting
- 1 course winery platter lunch.
- The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- Don't forget to bring sun cream on and wear comfortable clothing. Sunglasses
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from selected hotels only.