Enjoy nature away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, joining a small group tour.
This journey will take you through the forest with a fun variety of workshops, the park is an estate located at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, only 30 minutes away from Marrakech.
Move from tree to tree, spinning at full speed on one of the many bridges and "Tyroleans" (Zip Wires): Strong emotions and maximum safety. Visitors will discover an outstanding course fitted with zip wires, a monkey bridge and a suspension bridge. Once attached to the wire, there is no turning back and the wonderful landscape flashed by above pine ...
- Special Activities for Children supervised by qualified personnel
- Access to the children's park
- Passport or ID are required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick up from Marrakech.