See how Medellin has changed in the last few decades with a tour that traces the life and death of the notorious drug lord Pablo Escobar.
- See the city from the perspective of a local guide
- Visit the most representative places relating to Pablo Escobar
- Witness how the city has transformed since the death of Pablo Escobar
Join us on a tour of Medellin to experience the impressive changes the city has made in the decades since the detention of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar. Learn about the details of this period of time as well as the most representative places in the life of the most powerful and richest criminal of all time. From his house to his final resting...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.