Enjoy a fantastic day in the Explore Mornington Peninsula Tour with Food & Wine Tour – were all your senses will be delighted. We spend the day traveling through the stunning Mornington Peninsula region, stopping off at some wonderful places including Arthur’s seat, Main Ridge Dairy, Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm, Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, Coas...
- Professional driver
- Wineries, Liqueur & Cider Tastings.
- Fresh Goats Cheese Sharing Platters, Local Fruit Produce and Condiments, Mornington Peninsula Chocolate Samples.
- We keep the right to alter routes, itineraries, lunch stops, bus configurations, fares adjustments, days of operation or even cancel tours under unforeseen circumstances or extreme weather conditions.
All reservations must be confirmed within 48 hours of departure, please notify any dietary requirements, medical conditions. Limited food options once tours go outback.
No luggage storage facilities provided for day tours. For extended tours, you can take up to 15-20kg(soft traveling pack). Excessive luggage may incur a surcharge fee.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: