The most amazing alpine delight! Take a ride on the Bernina Express Red Train along one of the world's most spectacular railway routes. A UNESCO world heritage site, travel across the Swiss Alps along the Bernina Pass to the exclusive resort of St. Moritz; the 'Top of the World'.
- Rail tour from Milan aboard the Bernina Red Train
- Professional tour leader
- Stunning Alpine scenery · Free time to explore St.Moritz
- Travel through the Bernina Pass to St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps
Your journey starts amid the palms of Tirano, northern Italy, taking you over the spiraling Brusio viaduct and through the Bernina Pass (2253 metres above the sea level) into the Engadin Valley before arriving at St. Moritz. Along the way you'll pass wild gorges and icy glaciers, cross soaring bridges and shoot through loop tunnels. This north-sou...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Train tickets
- Please bring your passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Largo Cairoli / via Cusani 18