• Iguassu Falls This great wonder of the world has more than 270 beautiful falls that you will surely love! The entrance to the Iguazú National Park (Visitor Center) has an excellent infrastructure with photo exhibits of the Iguazú Falls, panels with maps of the park and a large souvenir shop, bathrooms, medical post, park ticket sales, cashier ele...
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Wheelchair access
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazu.