How about a wonderful tour through the waters of the Paraná and Iguazú rivers? On this tour, it is possible to contemplate the greatest architectural monuments of the triple border, such as the great Itaipu Hydroelectric Power Plant, the Friendship Bridge, which connects Brazil with Paraguay and also the Fraternity Bridge that connects Brazil with...
- Boat Ride
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- We recommend to bring water, comfortable clothes and shoes (snickers), sunscreen, camera, hat, sunglasses and bug repellent.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazu.