This adventure takes place after the Macuco Safari tour. It consists of a descent in an inflatable boat, through the rapids of the Iguaçu River. A specialized driver instructs, equipments and monitors the activity in the rapids on the river. The practice only begins after the security procedures have been carried out. The boats have a maximum cap...
- Pick-up and drop-off available for selected hotels only.
- Masks are required, please bring your own.
Please don't forget to bring a valid ID.
The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- We recommend you wear light clothing, comfortable shoes and insect repellent. Sun cream
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 14 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazu.