Discover the vineyard covered landscapes of the hinterland and taste the diversity of Languedoc wines grown on a terroir bathed in sunshine and refreshed by the sea breeze.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to visit 2 traditional Languedoc wine estates.
You will learn all about the history of the vineyard, winemaking, maturing and of course wine tasting. You will taste a wide range of wines: dry and fresh white, fruity rosé, velvety and spicy red, something to delight every palate.
- Services of an experienced driver guide.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Wine tasting.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.