Transport yourself into the pages of a fairy tale with this day-long trip to two of King Ludwig II's dream castles, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Often referred to as Bavaria's fairy tale King, these enchanting castles will surely provide you with an insight and understanding as to why this title is well deserved.
- Wind your way around the Linderhof gardens
- Enjoy free time to explore the village of Oberammergau
- Admire spectacular landscapes as you make your way to Neuschwanstein
Get a good night's sleep and head out early to a world that you thought only existed in fantasy. You'll make your way to the first extraordinary castle, Linderhof. Set on sprawling grounds and gardens, complete with a large fountain, this expansive palace is like imagination come to life. As you tour through the castle, you'll be mesmerized by the ...
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- In front of department store Galeria Kaufhof