See more and spend less with The New York Pass, which gives you admission to more than 100 top NYC attractions—including the Empire State Building—for one low price.
Simply choose the duration that best suits your visit to the Big Apple, then put your wallet away pull out your smartphone and enjoy effortless entry to as many attractions as you wish to visit. Passes are available for 1,2,3,5,7 or 10 days and come with a fully digital guidebook packed with useful attraction information and maps.
- All-in-one digital pass including walking tours, sightseeing cruises, museums and attractions
- Create unforgettable and lasting memories with the ones you love.
- Choose a pass duration (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days) to suit your trip
- Pass instantly accessible via your mobile phone (or print at home) – no redemption necessary!
- Access to 100 top attractions in such as the Empire State Building, One World Observatory, Top of the Rock, and much more!
Save time and money with The New York Pass, and prepare to access the most incredible experiences in the city that never sleeps. Don’t miss out on the iconic hotspots that you’ve always dreamed of visiting, landmarks and locations that pop up in all the classical movies, they even look more majestic in real life! Gaze over the city from the best p...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- You can go along to any of the attractions listed in the activity description.
New York City