Take a step back in time to the Middle Ages! Medieval Times is an epic night that combines a delicious dinner with an unforgettable medieval show.
- Non-stop action that will keep you on the edge of your seat
- A delicious banquet fit for a king
- Cheer on your favourite knight in epic battles
Discover how they used to live many centuries ago and enjoy a banquet fit for Kings. Enjoy a knight to remember at the Medieval Times Dinner Show. Cross the castle’s moat and enter the Middle Ages in Spain when heroic knights, noble kings, a fair princess and pure-bred stallions roamed the land. Dine like royalty and watch epic battles while cheer...
- Guests are to call 24 hours in advance to make reservation and confirm the dinner show time.
- Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding.
Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
4510 W Vine St Kissimmee, FL 34746.