Climb the steps of the most iconic and recognisable tower in the world: the Eiffel Tower, and admire the city below as you visit the 1st & 2nd levels of this monumental tower on this unique and unforgettable climbing experience.
- Climb the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower leading up to the 2nd level
- Hear about the fascinating history of the “Dame de Fer”
- Admire breathtaking views over Paris from the 2nd level
Begin your tour near the base of the Eiffel Tower, where your expert guide will give you an introduction to the structure. From here, walk with your guide to the ticket entrance of the Eiffel Tower where you’ll have your first opportunity for a close-up look at the monument while we arrange your tickets. This comprehensive tour is typically schedu...
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities.
- Not suitable for people who suffer from vertigo.
Please note that the maximum number of people permitted for this activity is 8.
Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- On the steps leading from Pont d'Iena to the river and the Vedettes de Paris. The steps are by the carrousel on the end of the Pont d'Iena just in front of the Eiffel Tower (on the right when you are facing the tower from the bridge).