Come join us on an extraordinary tour that brings to life the tales of your favourite historical characters who are all buried in Paris’ graveyard of the rich and famous: Pére Lachaise.
- Pay homage to American rock star Jim Morrison
- Discover the literary personalities buried here
For many visitors to a new city, a graveyard is not on the top of your itinerary; however Paris’ Père Lachaise is well worth a visit. Considered one of the most coveted grave real estate in the world, here you can discover over 70,000 graves and tombs and some of the most ornate and flamboyant you have yet to lay eyes on. Père Lachaise is also wher...
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
The cemetery may close due to adverse weather conditions. In such cases, clients will be provided with a free change of date or refund.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Alexandre Dumas metro
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.