Discover the fairytale city of Bruges with an itinerary that offers you absolute flexibility. Take your audio guide and explore every corner of the charming medieval streets of the "Venice of the North".
- Plan your own itinerary and explore the historic centre at your own pace
- Learn more about the stages of Bruges with the audio guide
- From April to October, slip along the canals and see the city from a different angle
HIGHLIGHTS Take your time walking around the historical center of Bruges : (Béguinage's monastery), the gothic style Townhall, the Place du Bourg with la Basilique du Saint-Sang, la Grand Place, the Notre Dame Cathedral. Cruise on the canals ( included during the summer season from April to October). Free time for lunch and shopping. Service of a m...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Passport or ID corresponding to name on reservation is necessary.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Avenue de Suffren,18
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.