Take a step closer to the wonders contained within the Louvre Museum with this half day tour.
- Skip the line entry
- See some of the world’s most treasured art and antiquities
- 380,000 objects and 35,000 works of art to admire
With pre-booked and priority entrance to the Museum, you will not waste any time in your day queuing, instead only taking in the air and the atmosphere of Paris as you make your way to the world’s most visited museum, the Louvre. Built in the late 12th century, the Louvre began its life as a fortress. Today it guards some of the worlds’ most treas...
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Arc du carroussel
- At the Arc du Carrousel (the monumental arch with a horse drawn chariot on top visible from the courtyard of the Louvre). Between the Tuilleries Garden and the Louvre entrance.