Feel the magic of the Sacré-Coeur Basilica, which crowns the top of Montmartre hill and is one of the French capital's most recognisable icons.
- Discover one of the most emblematic monuments of Paris.
- Discover Place du Tertre, the famous square of artists
- Audioguided visit of the Sacré-Coeur.
Built between 1875 and 1914, the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur is located at the summit of the hill of Montmartre, the "Mount of Martyrs". Consecrated in 1919 to the catholic worship, the Sacré-Coeur is a unique place in the world of perpetual adoration and prayer for christians. After climbing 270 steps to reach the top of the hill, enjoy the wonder...
- Audio Guide App.
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process and ensure that you have provided your correct email address.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.