Are you planning a trip to Paris? Paris Pass by Go City is the perfect tourist all-in-one package: access more than 75 tourist attractions, avoid the queues, travel across the city on board an open-top bus, take a cruise on the Seine, attend a wine tasting event, all while enjoying great savings compared to buying multiple tickets…The city of love is waiting for you, come and experience it!
- 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise
- Includes entry to Paris´ top museums, monuments and attractions, including a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Choose between a 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days pass whichever suits your trip
- Includes a digital guidebook full of useful information
Who says it’s impossible to save in Paris? Don’t miss this opportunity to do just that and get your hands on the Paris Pass, an incredible tourist offer. Not only will you be able to access the main museums, monuments and art galleries of the French capital, like the Louvre, the Orsay and the Arc du Triomphe to name just a few, with the included Pa...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Avenue de l'Opéra,11
Big Bus Ticket Shop