Discover the beautiful of the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the heart of Portugal's wine country on this exciting tour where you will explore the oldest demarcated region in the world where excellent wines, including Port Wine have been produced by traditional landowners for over 2000 years!
- Admire the scenic landscapes of Douro Valley
- Sip Portuguese wines in a wine-tasting experience
- Take in panoramic views over the Douro River
After being picked up at your hotel, enjoy a scenic journey as you travel through the Douro Valley to Galafura, a small village in the heart of the Douro Valley. Our first stop is in Amarante. This city is very important in religion after the arrival of S. Gonçalo (1187-1259) - one of the most renowned saints in Christian history, settled here afte...
- Wine degustation
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the centre of Porto or in Vila Nova de Gaia.