Explore two historical cities in one day. Discover Portugal´s roots and heritage with an excursion to Guimarães and Braga.
- Discover the most beautiful corners of Guimarães
- Admire Braga´s beautiful religious architecture
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local traditional restaurant
If there is a city close to Oporto that you cannot miss, it is undoubtedly Guimarães. Regarded as the birth place of Portugal, and declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Guimarães oozes history, and can been seen in its many monuments and historical buildings that flood the city. Stroll through the streets of the old town, and take in the uniqu...
- Driver Guide
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
The Tour might vary depending on weather conditions or events that could take place on certain dates.
- Please be advised that until further notice admission to the monuments listed are not included, however you can purchase skip-the-line admission from your guide.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 11 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed tour date.