Explore the south Bohemian countryside and the stunning city with this full day excursion from Prague. See picturesque villages and scenic lakes before stepping back in time at Cesky Krumlov, a wonderfully preserved Unesco World Heritage Site. Admire the beautiful burgher houses, with their fascinating façades, and visit the castle known as the Renaissance Pearl.
- Visit the State Castle of Český Krumlov
- Free time to relax, unwind or even do some shopping!
- Meander around the cobbled Medieval streets
Discover the large fairytale-esque village of Cesky Krumlov, filled with architectural heritage, boasting more than 300 historic houses built around a stunning castle and chateau. Dating back to the 13th Century you will see Gothic, Renaissance and even Baroque elements throughout the town. The Baroque theatre and the frescoed façades, in particula...
- Please note that the Castle will be closed during the winter season(1st of November until 31st of March), instead we will offer free lunch.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Namesti Republiky 110
- Opposite Municipal Hall