Las Caletas is an exclusive tropical beach located on Banderas Bay where you can enjoy an extraordinary day of sun, fun and adventure. Considered the most beautiful place in the world by its most famous resident, the film director John Huston, Las Caletas is a magnificent place to visit. Las Caletas is so isolated and unspoiled, it is only accessi...
- Neoprene suit
- Paddle surf board
- Snorkel equipment
- Cata de licores incluida
- Free bar
- Boat Ride
- Bring comfortable clothes , Sun cream, Swimwear, Towel, Hat.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5,
- Please call 48 hours beforehand to confirm the pick-up time and place.
- Gathering place 2: Paseo de las Palmas av 39-A Nuevo Vallarta