Surf’s up. Are you?
Get ready for the day trip of your life! This sightseeing experience will take you to the beautiful beach town of Sayulita an international surf haven, that’s home to many artists, beach lovers and general fun-heavers.
Sayulita’s consistent waves, warm water, beautiful scenery, and village charm make the ideal backdrop for the best surf experience in Mexico, a hidden paradise with authentic Mexican character, a prosperous growing village of approximately 5500 residents. Upon arrival, you will be offered a brief guided tour of the town, and then will be free to e...
- English and Spanish (Bilingual guide)
- Pick-up and drop-off available for selected hotels only.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby