Dolphin Royal Swim Punta Cana
Now at Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, you can swim with dolphins. You interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you and do aerial acrobatics for you. The Royal Swim with Dolphins program is described as the most dynamic activity at Dolphin Discovery.
The Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination between action and nature. What makes the Royal Swim different than any other swim with dolphin program is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will lift you out of the water. Awesome! The interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crys...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pregnant women and people having some serious medical condition not allowed to join the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
Carretera De Veron Bavaro La Altagracia Province Higuey Town, 23301
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the start time.