No visit to Punta Cana would be complete without spending some time playing with the friendly squirrel monkeys. Join us on this unforgettable and one-of-a-kind adventure to Monkeyland.
- Come face-to-face and feed the adorable squirrel monkeys
- Visit a coffee and cocoa plantation and see how the locals live
- Learn about these animals in their natural environment, surrounded by spectacular views
Come meet the wonderful and cheeky squirrel monkeys in their newest attraction: Monkeyland, a natural paradise where you can see the monkeys living in an impressive natural environment. Nestled in the Anamuya Mountains, Monkeylandn invites you to discover these wonderful creatures in their own territory, and you will have the chance to get up close...
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems, heart problems, pregnant women.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.