An adventurous journey to Cabo Polonio getting to know local culture, exploring the natural environment and visiting all must-see hotspots. Come and find out why this is the most popular place in the whole of Uruguay.
- Discover one of the most popular resorts in Uruguay
- Feel the thrill of riding a 4x4 to explore
- Admire the breathtaking views at La Pedrera and the simplistic attitude to life
Cruise along Route 104 that winds through the local farms and fields, leading us onto the important Route 9 to make it to our destination of the beautiful seaside resort, La Paloma. Let us guide you around this intriguing little resort, in the rural department of Rocha. Contemplate its sandy beaches and its stunning scenery. This little exploratio...
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.