Igarassu and Itamaraca Island
Wow, this activity is currently unavailable, but don't worry, you can still find other amazing activities to boost your trip!
Igarassu is the cradle of the history of Pernambuco, visiting the Church of Saints Cosme and Damião, one of the most ancient Catholic temples in Brazilian lands, dating from 1535 the island of Itamaracá, natural beauty and history are mixed in this beautiful island, one of the main postcard is the Fort Orange, founded by the Dutch in 1631, rebuilt ...
- Pick-up and drop-off available for selected hotels only
- Optional tours
- Bring a light jacket Hat, Sun cream
Please wear comfortable shoes.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from Hotels in Boa Viagem, Pina, Piedade or Office Martur .