Your glacier adventure tour starts from Reykjavik where your guide will pick you up from your selected Reykjavik pick up point. From the Capital you will head towards Langjökull Glacier, driving through the fastinatic South Iceland countryside. Upon arriving to the snowmobile base camp you will be provided with all the necessary snowmobile gear suc...
- 1-hour snowmobile ride
- For the snowmobile tour: You need a valid driver's license to drive a snowmobile. You will be sharing a snowmobile with someone, however, there is an extra cost if you would like to be a single rider.
For solo travelers and odd number of participants the solo upgrade is mandatory.
Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- If customers want to be picked up at the hotel (in Reykjavik only) they must call 24 hours before in order to reconfirm pick-up time.