This is the perfect tour for those seeking a bit extra thrill while ticking off some of Iceland’s must sees. The tour offers a fun, scenic and comfortably challenging snowmobiling ride. It is a great way to explore and experiencing the wilderness and get in touch with the glacier. The tour starts with a drive through the Hellisheiði mountain pass ...
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Pick-up available from the hotel.
- Audioguide on board
- For clients booking an odd number of people on their Tours, there will be an additional single rider supplement, payable locally.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.