Your South Coast adventure starts with a morning Reykjavik pick up. From Reykjavik you will drive along the stunning south coast of Iceland, through charming little villages and stunning landscapes passing Hellisheidi Geothermal Power plant. The first stop of the day will be at the unique Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
Best known for the fact that you can walk behind the cascading fall, enjoying it from both sides. Next up is neighbouring Skogafoss waterfall. This mighty fall is simply stunning, surrounded by fascinating landscape so make sure to bring your camera along! After admiring two of Iceland’s most visited attractions you will make your way to the small...
- Guided tour to Skaftafell & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and stops at the highlights of the South Coast.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Warm clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, hiking boots, head-wear and gloves.
The boat ride on Jokulsarlon is available from May to September. Please contact us before your tour departure date to secure your seat.
From 16th of October to 14th of May, we will skip the following activities because of the short dayglight (Skogafoss, Skaftafell, Reynisfjara).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.