Discover some of Iceland’s best known historical sites and natural phenomena on this popular excursion to see Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and the incredible Geysir.
- Be astounded by the remarkable tectonic plate boundaries in Þingvellir National Park
- Feel the mist from glacial water at Gullfoss waterfall
- Witness the spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur
The day starts by visiting Þingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was founded in the year 930 AD. The area is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery. We continue to the beautiful waterfall Gullfoss, where we can walk so close to the edge that we might feel the fresh mist of t...
- Due to weather and road conditions we cannot guarantee visits to Nesjavellir in the winter season.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. If customers want to be picked up at the hotel (in Reykjavik only) they must call 24 hours before in order to reconfirm pick-up time.