Seize this fantastic opportunity to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Chichen Itza, in its full glory.
- Explore a magnificent display of Mayan culture
- Visit the impressive Cenote Sagrado
- Admire every angle of the Temple of Kukulkan
The name means “At the mouth of the well of the Itza” and is Mexico’s most visited archaeological site, a magnificent display of Mayan culture. The highlight of the site is the Kukulkan Pyramid, known as El Castillo. On this tour you will be able to walk around the pyramid, seeing it from every angle and admiring the work that went into constructin...
- Children under the age of 3 go free, but they must sit on their parent or guardian's lap. Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
For the use of electronic devices within the archaeological site, such as professional and non- professional video camera, must pay a fee imposed by the government directly at the entrance.
- If you select the following tour option: "Tour - Excludes Federal Tax" – To access the archaeological zone there is an obligatory federal tax that is not included in the price of the activity. Guests can pay this tax directly at the site.
- bring comfortable clothes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Sr. Frogs Playa del Carmen, junto Muelle Fiscal