Feel part of a playful pirate show where you’ll see swords drawn in acrobatic fights and hear the thunder of cannons as they explode in the distance. And it’s all accompanied by a delicious meal and open bar for a few hours. Join in the adventure!
- A spellbinding show of lights, sound and acrobats
- Leave with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime
- Includes deluxe meal and open bar
Pirates up ahead! Are you ready to take on the challenge? Prepared to navigate the Caribbean and witness the rivalry between pirates who fight for their lives? Hear swords clashing and cannons exploding as you enjoy a feast of food and drinks in a jovial atmosphere. Don’t miss this incredible show! Explore the galleon – a replica of Christopher C...
- Free bar
- Boat Ride
- English and Spanish (Bilingual guide)
- Dress code: Semi-formal.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Blvd Kukulcan Zona Hotelera Emb Playa Linda
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.