Explore Rome at your own pace and without hassle from the comfort of one of our open-topped, double-decker buses.
- Freedom to hop on and off when and where you like
- Stops in Rome’s most iconic areas
- Frequent departures throughout the day
Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty, Rome keeps untouched its infinite charm and its wonders. Now you can visit those places that made it immortal, observing the city from a different point of view, from a new and original perspective, thanks to the open tour City SightSeeing® Rome You can hop on and off whenever you feel like i...
- Wifi on board
- The free Sightseeing Experience app contains timetables and locations of buses in real time as well as audio guides for your own private walking tour. Assistance on board and at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Rome
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance. Limited seating is available to comply with social distancing measures. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
St. Peter's - Lungotevere Tor di Nona, 7Lungotevere Tor di Nona,7
- Gathering place 2: Via Marsala,7